On-Demand version of the April 25, 2018 eCast.
Learning ObjectivesAfter participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
· List different cell products that could be used for therapy.
• Explain the process of using high-quality manufacturing for different cell types originating from blood and bone marrow.
• Identify methods for cell product quality control.
• Examine the promise of cell and regenerative therapy.
• Recognize the basics of cell immunotherapy.
The program will focus on novel approaches for cell therapy using blood and bone marrow cell components for treatment and will provide a description of quality control methods for generation of cell therapy products and some case studies from clinical trials.